Join Us for Our Monthly Meeting.
Directions: 9364 Heckscher Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32226
* May's meeting due to Covid-19 will be both in person and on Zoom for those who are not ready to come in person.
* Berry Good Farms food truck begins April 26th @ 11:00-1:30. Don't for get to come and check it out. You can order ahead weekly casseroles that feed 4 as well.
* We have added a little history to our site! Please check out the tab HDCC History, enjoy Then & Now
* Club renovations, as needed.
The HDCC is always a whirl of activity and fun, but we take issues of importance to our community seriously. For 60 years the HDCC has been known for strong advocacy and activism for issues such as saving the St. Johns River Ferry.
This Month's Meeting
Date: May 4, 2021
Time: (Social) 6:30 pm
(Meeting) 7:00 pm
Dues are - $35 per year,
Advocacy and Activism
The HDCC is always a whirl of activity and fun, but we take issues of importance to our community seriously. For 50 years the HDCC has been known for strong advocacy and activism for issues such as saving the St. Johns River Ferry ...
Picturesque shrimp boats, the broad and blue St. Johns River lined by a strip of white sand framed by native plants and palm trees create a "million dollar backyard view" from the HDCC. We have put together a photo tour of our building for those interested in learning more about our club. ...
HDCC Club Objectives:
1. Promote community spirit among new and current residents.
2. Seek improvements in the community with the aid of all and the denunciation of none.
3. Create a social and charitable organization for the friendship and benefit of all.
“The history of the club makes it special, but the members make it truly wonderful.”