Join Us for Our Monthly Meeting.
Time: Social 6:30pm; Meeting 7:00pm
Directions: 9364 Heckscher Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32226
* Monthly Meeting & Social
Feb 4th, 2020. 6:30 pm.
* Mardi Gras Party -Low Country Boil.
February 29, 2020. Doors open at 5 pm.
Limited attendance - reserve your spot!
* Members' Mixer - New & Returning.
Live Entertainment featuring the Maybees.
March 28, 2020.
* Club renovations, as needed.
The HDCC is always a whirl of activity and fun, but we take issues of importance to our community seriously. For 60 years the HDCC has been known for strong advocacy and activism for issues such as saving the St. Johns River Ferry.
This Month's Meeting
Date: Tuesday Feb 4th, 2020
Time: (Social) 6:30 pm
(Meeting) 7:00 pm
Dues are - $30 per year, per person.
Advocacy and Activism
The HDCC is always a whirl of activity and fun, but we take issues of importance to our community seriously. For 50 years the HDCC has been known for strong advocacy and activism for issues such as saving the St. Johns River Ferry ...
HDCC Club Objectives:
1. Promote community spirit among new and current residents.
2. Seek improvements in the community with the aid of all and the denunciation of none.
3. Create a social and charitable organization for the friendship and benefit of all.
Picturesque shrimp boats, the broad and blue St. Johns River lined by a strip of white sand framed by native plants and palm trees create a "million dollar backyard view" from the HDCC. We have put together a photo tour of our building for those interested in learning more about our club. ...
“The history of the club makes it special, but the members make it truly wonderful.”